MaxiReturn Services has been in business for over twenty-five years. Our IT expertise coupled with our clinical and operational experience means we have the understanding and competencies to address your needs as they arise. We understand the increasing challenges Healthcare organizations are faced with today.
Clinical Research Studies
The principals at MaxiReturn understand the fundamentals of clinical research and the process a healthcare organization must follow to meet FDA and pharmaceutical requirements. We have the clinical expertise to review and improve clinical trial implementation through the use of various tools and checklists that help the front line staff.
MaxiReturn provides our clients with expertise in any of the following areas:
- Review and audit clinical trial data
- Create clinical trial eligibility checklists
- Standardization of clinical trial study orientation
We have built up an extensive network of available resources to match the needs of our clients. We currently recruit for the following positions:
- Temp to perm nursing staff all disciplines
- Physician assistants
- Front desk and temp administration staff
- Clinical Research Associates
- Chart abstractors across multiple disciplines.
- Physician practice management services
Clinical Documentation Improvement
CDI provides the necessary specificity to support ever changing documentation requirements. These new guidelines can be confusing as well as time consuming. The ICD-10 codes will help practices improve reimbursement and decrease denial rates but the documentation must be there. The same is true for all quality and performance measurements. At MaxiReturn, we combine our clinical expertise with our informatics knowledge to identify the best way to capture data in real time.
- ICD-10 documentation support
- PQRS education and documentation capture
- Meaningful Use education and support